Monday, January 16, 2012

Task 6


Introduction


In the past there were few number of people continuing their education in the UAE, because they was a small population and also there were not a range of courses and available at universities. But these days the number of people who are continuing their education has increased because the population increase and the range of courses increased. In this essay I will discuss the positives and negatives of this development.


In the past people had a good health life because they ate healthy foods like fish met and vehtables and also they did a lot of work, but in these day people had a lot of heath problems because they don’t eats fresh food they eat from canteens. In this essay I will discuss whether I will aree or disagree with this problem


Some people think the universities should teach graduates only the skills needed in the workplace, but other people think universities should be to increase knowledge for its own sake. In this essay I will talk about this problems and I will give my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment